Users might encounter error messages while using RemoteMeeting service.
Follow the instruction below if you encounter the error code - 82002, 72002, 62002
This error code is shown when connection has failed with the RemoteMeeting service control server.
Control server uses the MQTT messaging protocol to share the meeting room’s status in real-time.
Therefore, if the communication fails with this server, the meeting room cannot be created or joined.
User’s screen will be shown as paused to other participants and then it will be exited from the meeting.
Control server information
- rccon1.remotemeeting.com (IP : 184.108.40.206 / PORT : TCP 443)
- rccon2.remotemeeting.com (IP : 220.127.116.11) / PORT : TCP 443)
Run the <Diagnose connection status> from RemoteMeeting site.
Verify the connection with the control (media) server.
- Verify that a 3rd party security application has closed the connection forcibly.
Verify current network status.
- Verify that the network has connectivity to the internet.
- Internet service might be temporarily unavailable. Try again later.