RemoteMeeting service allows users to participate in video conference both on PC and mobile.
See below to learn how to start or join a meeting from a mobile device.
Download the app from Google Play (Android) or AppStore (iOS) by searching with the keyword "remotemeeting".
Starting (creating) a meeting
1) Launch the downloaded app and sign in.
- Log in with the registered email account or Google account (if linked).
2) Start a meeting
- Find an empty room from the lounge and tap it. Enter the name and press START MEETING.
3) Invite to the meeting
- Invite other participants to the meeting room by selecting one of three methods: access code, room URL, and email link (non-member invitation available).
4) Video conference
- View all participants who have accessed the conference room in the PIP, and conduct a video conference through various features.
Joining a meeting
1) Receive a meeting invitation
- The meeting creator can invites others choosing from three methods: access code, room URL, and email (non-members can join).
- Launch the RemoteMeeting app and enter the 6-digit connection code.
Meeting room URL
- Click the shared URL from the mobile device to automatically launch the app and join the meeting.
- Open the email from the mobile device and press the [Join the meeting] button] to automatically launch the app and join the meeting.
2) Video conference
-View all participants who have accessed the conference room in the PIP, and enjoy the video conference through various features.