This is RemoteMeeting Team.
To provide better service and reflect on feedback,
RemoteMeeting will be performing scheduled maintenance on the following date.
Service will be updated on December 8, 2022 to v.2.27.1.
* Date: Thursday, December 8, 2022 / 19:00 to 00:00 (UTC+09:00)
* Services impacted: Web / MoBile / RemoteMeeting BOX
* To be updated:
① Improve toolbar UI - Organize separate menus for avatar and emoji reactions
② Rearrange the reaction menu bar - Use drag and drop to customize the location of the menu bar
③ Improve picture-in-picture (PIP) mode - Position PIP window to the desired location when sharing documents and screens on mobile devices
1. Key Features of Communication! Avatar and Emoji Reaction Menus Are Now Separated
The location of avatar and emoji reaction menus will be split to enhance user experience.
You can use emojis to respond during a meeting without turning on the microphone.
<Create 3D Avatar>
Set your profile with a 3D avatar while you are already in a meeting - without leaving the room at any time you want!
2. Use Drag and Drop to Set the Location of the Reaction Menu Bar
Locate the reaction menu bar anywhere you want,
and express how you feel simply by clicking any emojis available from the option.
* The updated menu bar is only available on PC.
3. Make a PIP Freely Move When Sharing Documents and Screens on Your Mobile Devices
After this update, take a close look at the PIP at the bottom when sharing a document in a meeting.
You can drag the PIP window freely with your finger and drop it anywhere on the screen.
- Other bugs and fixes
As Safari 14 or older version is no longer supported, please update your Safari browser to the latest version.
Other features have also been updated for better user experience.
There may be temporary service disruptions during the update.
If this happens, please refresh the page and try to connect to the website again.