RemoteMeeting provides a meeting reservation option so that you can manage the schedule. We will guide you on how to make a reservation so that you can open a conference room in advance.
1. After entering the RemoteMeeting Lounge, click the SCHEDULE icon.
2. Click the Add icon.
3. Enter meeting information
Enter the room title, start and end times, attendees and press SAVE.
A notification email will be sent to the participants and organizers 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the meeting.
4. Start the meeting by clicking the link in the invited email or clicking the Start button.
5. RemoteMeeting users and non-members can open meeting rooms even if they are not the organizers.
* You can open a meeting room 10 minutes before the start of the meeting.