RemoteMeeting provides encryption and several security features for safe meetings.
1. Network communication and encrypted data are transmitted and received only through secure connections such as HTTPS and TLS, and all media (video/audio) data is also transmitted encrypted with DTLS.
2. Shared documents are destroyed immediately at the end of the meeting, leaving no trace.
3. It reduces the risk of information leakage even in meetings where document security is important, such as suggesting visitors and locking conference rooms.
4. Set restrictions on functions such as document and screen sharing, recording, etc. (Configuring security).
5. With moderator mode, unwanted participants can be dismissed.