- Password requirements: basic requirements for RemoteMeeting login password.
- Administrators and users must authenticate their email accounts for initial login.
- Allowed Public IP Settings: only certain public IPs can participate in RemoteMeeting meetings.
Public IP is an IP address assigned by the controlling organization in each country, and it may be different from the IP address showing up in the PC settings. The use of the RemoteMeeting service might be restricted for unregistered IP addresses.
When joining the meeting room with an IP that is not registered in the allowed public IP, error message appears and access is restricted. However, administrator can access the service from any IP addresses regardless of the location.
- Join meetings permission: Limits the type of users who can join the meetings.
- Available create meeting time: Limits the meeting room creation time.
- Document sharing: Limits the document sharing option during a meeting. Warning message will be displayed if the option is used by restricted users.
- Screen sharing: Limits the screen sharing option during a meeting. Warning message will be displayed if the option is used by restricted users.
- Screen recording: Restricts the recording option to guests and non-members. Warning message will be displayed if the option is used by restricted users.
- Limit recorded video download: Recording download is not possible for non-members, and you can choose to allow all group members to download or limit all downloads. Recorded files can only be viewed by the participant.
- Meeting minutes sharing: Limits the minutes sharing function provided during RemoteMeeting meetings. Warning message will be displayed if the option is used by restricted users.
- AI minute: Set the AI record provided during RemoteMeeting meetings to Enabled or All Limits.