RemoteMeeting provides encryption and several security features for a safe meeting.
PC and mobile uses the same encryption method.
WebRTC's own signaling security
- AES 256 applied
- TLS (SSL)
Server section encryption
- Web Server – HTTP transaction: TLS 1.2 + AES 256
- Signaling Server-TLS 1.2 + AES 256
- Media Server-DTLS + SRTP (AES 128)
- Storage period: 3 months
- Cloud storage saved after encryption HLS (AES 128)
- Convert the document to an encrypted (AES 128) image and delete it
- Manual meeting minutes: AES 256 encryption / Storage period: 1 year
- AI minutes: Plain text storage / Retention period: Upon withdrawal
- Password: SHA-256 encryption
- Storage period: Until withdrawal