Users might encounter error messages while using RemoteMeeting service.
Follow the instruction below if you encounter the error code - 82001, 62001, 72001
This error code is shown when connection has failed with the RemoteMeeting service control server.
Control server uses the MQTT messaging protocol to share the meeting room’s status in real-time.
Therefore, if the communication fails with this server, the meeting room cannot be created or joined.
Control server information
- rccon1.remotemeeting.com (IP : 188.8.131.52 / PORT : TCP 443)
- rccon2.remotemeeting.com (IP : 184.108.40.206) / PORT : TCP 443)
Run the <Diagnose connection status> from RemoteMeeting site.
Verify the connection with the control server.
- If a firewall is enabled, then whitelist the control server information above.
- Verify that a 3rd party security application is NOT blocking the connection to the control server.
- Connection might not be available in a Proxy environment.
Verify current network status.
- Verify that the network has connectivity to the internet.
- Internet service might be temporarily unavailable. Try again later.