This article was written based on Windows 10.
In case there is a problem finding or connecting the camera when starting or joining a meeting in RemoteMeeting, follow the instruction below.
Check before getting connected
Visit the page https://webrtc.github.io/ samples/src/content/ getusermedia/gum/ ,
select [Open camera] and test if the camera is showing the video correctly.
If the camera shows the video correctly, then submit the issue via Contact Us.
If the camera does not show the video, then follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
1. From the Window Start menu, go to [Settings] > [Privacy] > [Camera].
2. Turn ON the [Allow apps to access your camera] option.
3. Go to [Settings] > [Privacy] > [Microphone].
4. Turn ON the [Allow apps to access your microphone] option.
5. Restart the browser.
6. Log in to RemoteMeeting service, start or join a meeting.
If the problem still persists, then submit the issue via Contact Us.